Bachelor's Degree in Photography in the Media
Studying Photography in the Media as their major, students get to know all kinds of photography, starting from classic forms such as the portrait photography, fashion photography, documentary photography, down to reportage photography. However, special emphasis is placed on the advertising photography and its links with creative and illustrative photography.
Practical classes take place in professional photographic studios, allowing for any arrangement of the photo sets, illuminated by daylight or artificial light.
The photographic studies at the Warsaw University of Humanities are intended for all those who treat photography as their future profession, a form of artistic expression, but also for enthusiasts who want to benefit from the wide range of the educational offer
production processes, transport and distribution of products, management of international supply system.
- Full Time( Monday – Thursday)
- Part Time(Weekend)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Minimum B2
- Valid Travel Document(Passport)
- Photo Editor
Fall Intake (October 1, 2021)
3 years (6 Semesters)
- €1400/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB).
- €1650/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
September 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions