Master's Degree in HR in the Security Sector
The studies at the Warsaw University of Business in the field of National Security, majoring in Human Resource Management in the Security Sector, are designed for students who want to have a real impact on the internal national situation and present leadership skills and qualities.
Graduates of the Master’s degree programme will gain knowledge in many areas directly related to internal national and state security and management issues. They will acquire management and marketing skills and develop their soft skills, with particular emphasis on communication, negotiation and teamwork skills.
Students of the Warsaw University of Business, in the field of National Security, majoring in Human Resource Management in the Security Sector, will be prepared to play leading roles in various types of organizations and develop their leadership qualities. During their studies, students will develop competences both in managing themselves and others as well as in creating strategies for the development of an organization or business.
- Full Time( Monday – Thursday)
- Part Time(Weekend)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Minimum B2
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Travel Document(Passport)
- Working for crisis management centres
- Working for central and local government administration
- Working for the uniformed services
- Working for specialised seaport and airport units
Fall Intake (October 1, 2021)
2 years (4 Semesters)
- €2400/Year Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB).
- €2900/Year Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
September 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions