Bachelor's Degree in Crisis Managment
In today’s world, different threats to state security have different faces, causes and scope. They are of political, military, economic, social or environmental nature. In order to prevent or address these threats, the best possible crisis management solutions are needed, as well as qualified specialists able to deal organisationally with any internal or external threat, hence the establishment of a major in Crisis Management within the National Security field of studies.
- Full Time( Monday – Thursday)
- Part Time(Weekend)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Minimum B2
- Valid Travel Document(Passport)
- an advisor or an inspector in crisis management departments or centres at voivodeship, poviat [district] and gmina [commune] offices
- a specialist in institutions carrying out defence tasks
- a specialist in Polish Army units
- a specialist in the structures of the Ministry of Interior and Administration or the Ministry of Justice.
Fall Intake (October 1, 2021)
3 years (6 Semesters)
- €1400/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB).
- €1650/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
September 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions