Full-time one year film making program
At this full-time one year filmmaking course students will learn practically to develop filmmaking skills. The institute will teach students everything to kick off their career in the professional film industry. The aim of this filmmaking course is to evolve students filmmaking skills in the chosen specialisation to make a festival-worthy graduation film. Students can opt to specialise in directing, camera, scriptwriting or editing. Beyond that students will have the opportunity to join a number of optional workshops.
The course is taught in English in small groups between 5-15 people and accredited by international work-related qualification BTEC Higher Nationals (HNC) in Creative Media Production, pathwayFilm.
- Full Time
- Minimum age to enter the course is 18 years.
- Completed secondary education or Level 3 qualification.
- B1 English Proficiency Level
If you don’t meet the eligibilities, you can still study this filmmaking course but without BTEC Higher National Certificate. At the end of the course you will receive Prague Film Institute Diploma instead.
The tuition fee for this course is $20,250 and it includes:
- Lectures, workshops & master classes
- BTEC HNC in Creative Media Industry (Pathway Film)
- Field trips to industry partners
- Access to editing room
- Teaching materials
- Filmmaking equipment
- Essential production cost for your final film
- Filmmaking gear (see list of available equipment for shooting of your final film)
- Work experience & placement
- Building your own professional network
- Discounts at our industry partners
- 50% discount in Fundus of Barrandov Studios
- up to 2 000 USD free rental of weapons & props at Three Brothers production company
- up to 70% discount of filmmaking equipment at LS Lumination Pictures
We recommend that all new Prague Film Institute students purchase their own personal laptops for self guided learning and post-production practice. The institution goal is to teach students how to use their own computer for high quality results. Make sure that you choose a laptop which meets the minimum recommended specification. However, for tasks which requires specialist software tools, you will be also allowed to use Prague Film Institute’s computer equipment.
|Component||Minimum Requirement||Recommended Requirement|
|CPU||Intel COre i7 or AMD Ryzen 7||Intel Core i9 or AMD Ryzen 9|
|RAM||16 GB||32 GB+|
|GPU||4 GB VRAM||8 GB+ VRAM|
|Media Storage||SSD or RAID||SSD, Direct Attached RAID or NAD RAID (10 GbE)|
November 15, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions