International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2021 in Bond University
Bond University provides tuition remission scholarships to high academic achievers who apply to study for a bachelor’s degree at the undergraduate level. Bond University’s dedication to quality and exceptional international students is exemplified by the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships, which are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. Students who are currently completing high school or completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies can apply for the scholarship.
The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship provides recipients with a 50% tuition remission for their preferred program.
- To apply for the program of your choice, you must fill out the Bond University Online Application Form. This scholarship is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that demonstrates academic achievement in the top percentile (for example, an IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, a minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Fill out the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and apply it by the scholarship application deadline for the semester you want to start.
- Not even enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate program.
- Those enrolled in Bond University College’s English program as part of a package offer are also eligible to apply.
June 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions