Bachelor's Degree in Journalism and Social Communication
Journalism studies prepare for work in television and radio. Special emphasis is placed on the competences related to speaking and presentation skills in front of the camera, working with a microphone and self-presentation, as well as on the operating modern equipment in the TV and radio studios (camera work, radio and television editing, radio and television production, animation, etc.).
Some of the major classes will be held in the radio studios of the Polish Radio S.A. (Polskie Radio S.A.) and the Film And Television Production Center ATM Studio (Centrum Produkcji Filmowo – Telewizyjnej ATM Studio), where students have the opportunity to learn about modern technology and production of radio and television programs.
- Full Time( Monday – Thursday)
- Part Time(Weekend)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Minimum B2
- Valid Travel Document(Passport)
- Content marketer
- Corporate communications specialist
- Grant writer
- Public relations specialist
- Social media specialist
Fall Intake (October 1, 2021)
3 years (6 Semesters)
- €1400/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB).
- €1650/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
September 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions