Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and PR Strategy
Studying Advertising and PR strategy as their major, students focus mainly on issues related to marketing communication related to advertising, Public Relations and other forms of promotion. Thanks to practical classes and numerous workshops, students not only get to know the media and advertising market, learn market research methods, but also learn the trade secrets of media planning, accounting and copywriting in practice.
- Full Time( Monday – Thursday)
- Part Time(Weekend)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Minimum B2
- Valid Travel Document(Passport)
- media officers
- promotion specialists
- image specialists
Fall Intake (October 1, 2021)
3 years (6 Semesters)
- €1400/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB).
- €1650/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
September 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions