Bachelor's Degree in Transport & Forwarding Logistics
Students majoring in Transport and Forwarding Logistics, based on their acquired theoretical knowledge and practical skills, obtain a foundation for work in the field of logistics of transport of people and goods, design of transport systems and systems of vehicle and means of transport exploitation, especially the implementation of tasks related to planning and implementation of tasks resulting from the modern supply chain, distribution and management of goods, using modern IT techniques.
Logistics specialists can manage warehouses, procurement, production planning, transport and transportation.
- Full Time(Monday – Thursday)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Minimum B2
- Valid Travel Document(Passport)
- Freight Agent
- Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Logistics Manager
- Transportation Analyst
- Logistics Engineer
- Inventory Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Customer Service Representative
Fall Intake (October 1, 2021)
3 years (6 Semesters)
- €1400/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB).
- €1600/semester Tuition fee for Bachelor’s Degree for Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
September 11, 2021
How to Apply
Click on the link and Follow the instructions