Canadian Imperial College
Canadian Imperial College is conveniently located in the heart of Edmonton, the capital city of Alberta, Canada. Edmonton is one of the youngest and fastest-growing cities in the country. It is the northernmost city in North America with a population of over one million people. This spectacular city welcomes thousands of visitors each year: tourists, students, workers, and many choose to make Alberta their new home. The largest mall in Northern Canada is situated in Edmonton. Many graduates love to reside in Canada because residents of the province have the highest average weekly earnings- 22% above the national average.
Canadian Imperial College’s goal is to change the paradigm of education. Currently, classroom knowledge is valued above applicable skills, progress, personality, and creativity. students at CIC will gain the knowledge and skills that will prepare them for the real working world.
They offer both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a multicultural environment with an average class size of 20 students. They value in-depth and interactive teaching, led by some of the most qualified instructors and faculty. They are fully committed to developing front-runners who will make a difference globally.
Canadian Imperial College is a designated learning institution with DLI#: O142448481732. They are pleased to offer international students the opportunity and foundation to experience Canada.
Canadian Imperial College offers certificate level and undergraduate diploma level educations for international students.
Application and tuition fees
C$150 Application Fee for All International Students
- C$15000/year Tuition fee for all programs for International Students
- CIC will require a C$500 deposit prior to issuance of visa supporting letter and it’s not refundable
- Harmeapply referral students can pay the tuition fee by monthly installment after their first semester.
There are two ways inorder to apply to study at CIC. Apply either through Harmeapply or Direct to CIC by the website.
If you apply through Harmeapply, you’ll benefit a guaranted entrance scholarship, complete assistance including visa application preparation, Air-ticket discount and possible accomdation discount.
Steps to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Prepare the application fee ( You can either pay at our office or pay online with Visa/Master Card
- Choose Canadian Imperial College
- Choose the program you want to study
- Fill the required information and Submit
- You’ll recieve your offer letter within 48 hours after submission by your email adress
- Travel Document(Passport)
- High School Diploma (Student must be graduated from a highschool)
- English Proficiency
- High School Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
You will need a Study Permit if you are taking a program that is more than six months. You can book online or offline immigration assistance on our Booking page.
The college does not provide accommodations but we do have suggestions for accommodations. Additionally we have partner accomdation providers. Contact us
If you apply through Harmeapply, Our team will pick you up from Edmonton, Airport.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.